Upcoming Event: Inspired to Taste Canada at Hudson’s Bay
Join us at HBC Presents: Inspired to Taste Canada, three nights of food, fun and mingling with some of Canada’s top cookbook authors.
Attendees of the event will have the chance to purchase an autographed copy and enjoy food tastings, demos, and drinks.
Lucky guests will also have the chance to win one of the following incredible prizes:
1. A 10-piece ALL-CLAD stainless steel cookware set (valued at $850 CAD).
2. A pair of tickets to the Taste Canada Awards night that is taking place in November (valued at $200).
3. An experience with Mairlyn Smith behind-the-scenes at the Cityline studio and a seat in the audience for the show.
4. Dinner for two at Lisa Marie, Matt Basile’s restaurant in downtown Toronto
5. Dinner for two at Maison Publique, Derek Dammann and Jaimie Oliver’s restaurant in Montreal
So pick a night and join the fun!
HBC presents: Inspired to Taste Canada
1. May 12, 2016 (Thursday), from 5:30 PM to 7:30
Featured author: Matt Basile, “Street Food Diaries”
2. May 19, 2016 (Thursday), from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Featured author: Mairlyn Smith, “Homegrown.”
3. May 26, 2016 (Thursday), from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Featured author: Derek Dammann & Chris Johns, “True North.”
Hudson’s Bay on Queen Street (176 Yonge Street, 7th floor)
Registration is free, to RSVP, please visit: http://www2.thebay.com/giftregistry/tastecanada/
(Space is limited!)