Win a $250 Shopping Spree to Upper Canada Mall with Your Killer Back-to-School Outfit!
Summer is approaching to its end and it is time to update your wardrobe with some killer back-to-school outfits!
We are giving away a $250 shopping spree to one of our lucky readers to shop at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket. All you have to do is snap and share your best back-to-school look via instagram! (full contest details below)
Whether you are looking for a nice printed dress or a pair of new, stylish boots, Upper Canada Mall has got you covered from head to toe! Featuring more than 200 retailers, Upper Canada Mall is the one-stop shop that will get you geared up for the next season with the latest trends!
M for Mendocino blouse, H&M dress, GUESS matte wet leggings, Forever 21 spaghetti straps
Have no idea where to start?
Here are some tips and 2013 key trends to help you shop at the Upper Canada Mall!
– Banana Republic, The Gap, H&M and Brandy Melville showcase some of the 2013 key trends in different styles & ages such as Black & White pairing, geometric shapes, floral patterns and pretty prints.
– Michael Kors, M for Mendocino and Aritzia carry covetable accessories, skirts and fall jackets.
– GUESS, American Eagle and Jean Machine are a hit with their selection of on-trend denim styles.
– Browns, Aldo and ECCO Shoes got you covered for pony-hair shoes, sensible flats and military-inspired high boots.
Now let the fun begin!
Here’s how to enter the contest:
1) Follow @uppercanadamall on Instagram
2) Snap a photo of yourself at Upper Canada Mall with an item or outfit you want to wear on your first day back to school. All items need to be from retailers at Upper Canada Mall.
3) Post the picture on Instagram and tag @uppercanadamall & #BTSUCM
4) Share, like, & tweet this post to increase your chance of winning!
Contest runs from Today, August 28 to Sunday, September 15 at 6pm
Winner will be chosen at random and contacted through Instagram and announced on this blog as well as all UCM’s social media networks and blog (http://uppercanadamall.com/posts)
CONTEST RULES: One entry and one image per person using one Instagram account. All entries must be received by Sunday, September 15th by 6:00pm to be considered.
Something to keep in mind when shopping… whether you are a student, an office lady or a parent…
– Shopping lists make shopping easy!
– Create a budget for each item on the shopping list. Spend your money wisely!
– Keep in mind the difference between fads, trends and classics.
– Long, shop-‘til-you-drop sprees can lead to impulse buying, arguments and exhaustion. After a few hours of shopping, fit in some breaks and relax in Upper Canada Mall’s designated seating areas and at the food court.
– For parents shopping alone or for insight on top sellers and fashion trends, ask store managers for help on choosing the season’s hottest styles and colours. Use this time to pick out a personal item or two because it’s also back to the office.
– Teens shopping without their parents should be briefed on wise money spending.
Visit: http://uppercanadamall.com/stores for Upper Canada Mall‘s full store directory!
**share this post to increase your chance of winning**
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY SHOPPING! 🙂
A sneak peek at the Upper Canada Mall:
Upper Canada Mall is located at 17600 Yonge St Newmarket, ON L3Y 4Z1
hours: Mon- Fri 10 am – 9 pm, Sat 9 am – 6 pm, Sun 11am- 6pm