TikTok Ads Black Technology thread lifting face serum Open Box Review
(This post is the English version, for the Chinese version, please click on the link below/ 此文為英文版，欲看中文版，請點以下連結）：
Watch Fashion Ecstasy’s Youtube Open Box Video First
I used to spend extended time taking care of my skin after working in the beauty/cosmetic industry. My daily face care set alone includes more than seven items. However, I gave up on that department after my stroke. I guess I can cheat Death but not age because my mom has been reminding me to start taking care of my face as I grow older. And boom! TikTok‘s creepy algorithm does it again. After my mom’s suggestion, my Tiktok‘s FYP started to flood with a thread-lifting face serum that looks super innovative.
Usually, Estée Lauder is my first choice for face care, but now that I’m poor and disabled, I don’t mind giving this a try.
What is Thread Lifting?
Thread lifting is a process used in the cosmetics/ beauty industry to help skin retain its elasticity, firmness and contour. More specifically, it’s a type of treatment where threads or temporary sutures are inserted into the dermal layer of the skin 3-5 millimetres deep to encourage collagen surge production without requiring an incision or the trauma of stitches.
- Who is suitable for thread lifting?
Thread lifting is a non to minimally invasive cosmetic procedure used to lift and rejuvenate the skin on the face, neck, and body. A thread lift is often used as an alternative to facelifts or other more invasive procedures. Professionals can perform thread lifting on people of all ages and skin types.
Thread lifting has many benefits, including its minimally invasive nature, quick recovery time, and natural-looking results. However, there are also some risks and drawbacks to consider before this procedure.
If you are considering thread lifting, it is essential to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist to discuss your goals and expectations. They will be able to advise you on whether thread lifting is proper for you and help you create a treatment plan that fits your needs.
- What are the advantages of thread lifting?
There are many advantages to thread lifts. They are less expensive than traditional facelifts, have a shorter recovery time, and can be performed in an outpatient setting. Additionally, thread lifts can provide a subtle, natural-looking lift that can last up to years.
- What are the disadvantages of thread lifting?
The main disadvantage of thread lifting is that it is not as effective as a traditional facelift. Additionally, the procedure has a small risk of infection and bruising. However, the infection rate that occurs from thread lifting is exceptionally low.
- What are the disadvantages of thread lifting?
The disadvantages of thread lifting include:
- There is a risk of infection.
- There is a risk of the threads breaking. However, broken threads eventually settle as they dissolve over time.
- There is a risk of damage to the skin.
- There is a risk of allergic reactions.
- There is a risk of scarring.
- To thread lift or not to thread lift, that is the question.
There are a few things to take into account before making a decision. Here, we outline the pros and cons of thread lifting to help you make an informed choice.
- Non-invasive: Thread lifts are much less invasive than traditional surgeries, meaning minimal downtime and discomfort are involved.
- Natural-looking results: When done correctly, thread lifts can give your face a subtle lift, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Affordable: Thread lifts are generally more affordable than other cosmetic procedures, such as facelifts.
- Not suitable for everyone: A thread lift may not be the best option if you have very saggy skin. In this case, a traditional facelift would be a better choice.
- Results are not permanent: The results of a thread lift will only last for around six months to 1 year before the threads start to break down and need to be replaced.
- Risk of complications: As with any surgery, there is always a risk of complications arising from a thread lift procedure. These can include infection and bruising.
While I’m pretty sure the Ad I had just seen on TikTok doesn’t share the same concept as an actual thread lift procedure, why not give it a try? If it works, it’s relatively cheaper than getting a whole set of skincare products from Estée Lauder.
My order arrives, and I get excited to do the open box and witness firsthand how this “black technology” innovation beyond present human knowledge works.
Taiwan‘s HCT Logistics delivers my parcel. The pandemic is still on the rise on this island, I’m not vaccinated, so I leave the box in the corner for quarantine. A week passed, and I finally fetched my parcel, but the sound wasn’t right when I took the product out of the card box. It sounds like broken glass; I tell myself I’m overthinking. I rip open the box to find a tray of broken plastic/glass. 3 out of 5 tubes of the serum are shattered into pieces. Only two bottles of the serum remain intact; however, the shattered glass/plastic slices my fingers open while I reach for the remaining bottle. I put my open box on hold and searched for a band-aid instead. I’m not sure if the fault goes to the company that makes this “black technology thread-lift face serum,” TikTok, or HCT Logistics, but I will be reporting back with the results of the serum after my wound heals.
If you don’t want to miss out, subscribe to our website via the right sidebar (please don’t use the pop-up widget on the lower-left cornet, it doesn’t work), confirm in the confirmation email automatically sent to your Email inbox, like our Facebook fan page, and subscribe to our Youtube channel (don’t forget to hit the bell and turn on all notifications!)